The ImageProcessing Service, installed as a MS-Windows service, offers a REST / SOAP web service interface
- MS-Windows service
- REST and SOAP – Web-Service interface, compatible with all our other web service applications such as: FileConverterPro (FCpro) or AutoOCR.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high processing throughput
- Conversion profiles (as XML) to manage the configuration settings (New, Copy, Rename, Delete, Import, Export (Single, All)
- Compresses existing PDF files many times depending on the initial situation and settings.
- Removed – unused pages, unused names, invalid bookmarks, invalid links, etc.
- ZIP compression of all PDF resources.
- Optimizing the color depth of images.
- Image Compression Change – Color, Grayscale, Black & White – LZW, RLE, JPEG, ZIP, JPEG-2000, TIFF Gr.4, JBIG-2.
- Reduce images – Convert images to new target resolution separately for color, grascale, black & white configurable.
- Many setting options for JPEG, JPEG-2000, JBIG-2 compression
- Lossless and lossy compression on JPEG-2000 and JBIG-2 configurable
- File processing via Filter – Name, Extension, Created by / until, Modified from / to.
- Sorted processing by name / date and ascending / descending possible.
- Creation of a new file name via variable (date, time, counter, origin name / extension)
- Delete the original file (move), copy or create an archive copy
- Start processing at a set date / time with optional daily / weekly repetition.
- Adjustable number of retry attempts / time interval if a file should be blocked.
- Logging (All events, only the error events)
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.