The PDFCompressor-CS Converter Service, installed as a MS-Windows service, offers a REST / SOAP web service interface and makes it possible to compress PDF files via the server service in order to generate as compact PDF files as possible. The processing is based on our C#/ .NET PDFCompressor component.
Together with the main application, C# sample projects for SOAP and REST including source code and executable applications are installed. With the help of these examples, all PDF compression and optimization functions provided by the PDFCompressor-CS can be tested and quickly integrated into your own applications.
- MS-Windows service.
- REST and SOAP – Web-Service interface, compatible with all our other web service applications such as: FileConverterPro (FCpro) or AutoOCR.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high processing throughput.
- Processing profiles (as XML) to manage the compression settings (New, Copy, Rename, Delete, Import, Export – Single, All).
- Compresses existing PDF files by a multiple depending on the initial situation and settings.
- Removes – unused pages, unused names, invalid bookmarks, invalid links, etc.
- ZIP compression of all PDF resources.
- Optimizing the colour depth of images.
- Change Image Compression – Colour, Grayscale, Black & White – LZW, RLE, JPEG, ZIP, JPEG-2000, TIFF Gr.4, JBIG-2.
- Reduce pictures – Converting of images to new target resolution is separately configurable for colour, gray-scale, black & white.
- Many setting options for JPEG, JPEG-2000, JBIG-2 compression.
- Lossless and lossy compression on JPEG-2000 and JBIG-2 configurable.
Product homepage: www.smallestPDF.com
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.