iPaper allows, per virtual printing from any application, to create PDF documents, underlay a selected stationary or template and e.g. insert direct to an email message. The result for the mail recipient is a PDF document which corresponds in layout, look and colour exactly to an document he usually receives via paper-mail.
PDF/A, Signature and MDX are optional extensions!
- electronic substitution of forms, templates and stationary
- independence of functions and capabilities of individual applications
- simple formchange and -distribution – central server storage for all users
- Send / Print and archiving of electronic documents in the same quality / layout as on paper so far
- quick selection/change when using different layouts
- essential simplification and time saving during process
- so far necessary single steps are now automatically summarized in one process
- company wide usage of the actual stationary
You are working with your PC as usual, create your letters, calculations or offers with your applications, and finally select “PRINT”, use the new installed PDF printer and the desired form or template, click “OK” and iPaper automatically generates a complete PDF.
Product homepage: www.ipaper.at
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.