iPaper allows, per virtual printing from any application, to create PDF documents, underlay a selected stationary or template and e.g. insert direct to an email message. The result for the mail recipient is a PDF document which corresponds in layout, look and color exactly to an document he usually receives via paper-mail.
PDF / A, signature and MDX are optional extensions!
- electronic substitution of forms, templates and stationary
- independence of functions and capabilities of individual applications
- simple formchange and -distribution – central server storage for all users
- Send / Print and archiving of electronic documents in the same quality / layout as on paper so far
- quick selection/change when using different layouts
- essential simplification and time saving during process
- so far necessary single steps are now automatically summarized in one process
- company wide usage of the actual stationary
You are working with your PC as usual, create your letters, calculations or offers with your applications, and finally select “PRINT”, use the new installed PDF printer and the desired form or template, click “OK” and iPaper automatically generates a complete PDF.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.