Optional extension: PDF Signatur | SIGN AddOn für iPaper 3 (more info in our blog)
PDFSign is used to sign PDF documents with an X.509 certificate.
- All kinds of certificates – PFX file, USB token, SmartCard, Hardware Security Module (HSM) – are supported.
- PDF/A or ZUGFeRD Documents remain valid (invoice signatures).
- PAdES LTV Standard – Enables the long-term validation of the signature.
- Time stamp function – A time stamp helps to clearly determine whether a document has not been modified after the signature.
- Long and thus more secure keys (SHA512 algorithm and RSA2048) are supported.
- Encryption of PDF documents.
- Function to confirm PDF documents.
- Visible signature – page, position, image, font, signature box, signature labels – are configurable.
- Certificate Generator – Allows you to create self-signed software certificates.
Product homepage: www.ipaper.at
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.