Optional extension: PDF Signatur
SIGN AddOn für iPaper 3 (more info in our blog)
PDFSign is used to sign PDF documents with an X.509 certificate.
- All kinds of certificates – PFX file, USB token, SmartCard, Hardware Security Module (HSM) – are supported
- PDF/A or ZUGFeRD Documents remain valid (invoice signatures)
- PAdES LTV Standard – Enables the long-term validation of the signature
- Time stamp function – A time stamp helps to clearly determine whether a document has not been modified after the signature
- Long and thus more secure keys (SHA512 algorithm and RSA2048) are supported.
- Encryption of PDF documents.
- Function to confirm PDF documents.
- Visible signature – page, position, image, font, signature box, signature labels – are configurable.
- Certificate Generator – Allows you to create self-signed software certificates.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time