HTML2PDF-FM (HTML to PDF) FolderMonitoring – Windows service with folder monitoring – converts HTML and web links to PDF and PDF/A
- Several HTML and URL / TXT web link files can be converted to PDF and also combined into a PDF or PDF / A overall file.
- Processes ZIP, CHTML, CHTM containers as well as web links directly via URL and TXT files.
- A single TXT file can also contain multiple web links.
- CHTML, CHTM – are ZIP files that combine all necessary files (HTML, external images, PDF) in a single container file. A ZIP can also contain URLs or TXT files with web links.
- The sorting is based on the name of the input files (HTML. PDF, TXT, URL).
- Insert PDF bookmarks based on the structure of the ZIP with HTML, URL, TXT files.
- MS Windows service
- Several jobs can be created to monitor several incoming folders.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high processing throughput
- Configuration of the conversion parameters (page size, margins …) via profiles (new, copy, edit, delete, export, import)
- Only the start folder or the entire subfolder structure can be processed.
- Folder contents can be deleted after processing or the folder structure can be retained.
- Folder structure from the incoming folder can also be transferred to the target folder.
- File processing via filter – name, extension, created from / to, changed from / to.
- Sorted processing by name / date and in ascending / descending order possible.
- Creation of a new file name via variable (date, time, counter, origin name / extension)
- Delete the original file (move), copy or create an archive copy
- Folder monitoring and processing start via file system events – immediately, or with an adjustable delay (0-999sec.), or via time interval (in min.)
- Start processing at a set date / time with optional daily / weekly repetition.
- Adjustable number of retry attempts / time interval if a file is blocked.
- Logging (all events, only the error events)
File output also as PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b
This enables the PDF files generated by the OCR process to be optimized and compressed to a minimum.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.