The PDF to DOCX (PDF2DOCX) component makes it possible to convert existing PDFs back into an editable MS Office format. Not only will the text be read out, but also the layout and formatting will be taken from the PDF. This PDF can quite simply serve as a basis for new documents or for changes to existing documents. Cut & Paste without manually removing and redesigning the text, images and layout from the PDF.
The PDF2DOCX-CS Converter Service installed as MS-Windows service provides a REST/SOAP web service interface and allows PDF files to be converted via the server service into editable MS Office documents – DOCX, RTF, HTML, XML, TXT, XLS. The result documents correspond, in terms of formatting and layout, to the source file. The conversion is based on the C#/ .NET – PDF2DOCX Component.
Together with the main application C# sample projects for SOAP and REST including source code and executable applications are installed. With the help of these examples, all functions provided via the PDF2DOCX Converter Service can be tested and quickly integrated into your own applications.
- MS-Windows Service.
- REST and SOAP – web service interface, compatible with all our other web service applications, such as: FileConverterPro (FCpro) or AutoOCR.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high processing throughput.
- Processing profiles (as XML) for managing the conversion settings (New, Copy, Rename, Delete, Import, Export – Single, All).
- Convert PDF to editable MS Office documents.
- Generates – MS-Word – DOCX, RTF, HTML, XML, TXT and MS-Excel – XLS files.
- Results match the format and layout of the source file.
Product homepage: Info in Blog >>> https://www.pdfblog.at/category/pdf2docx/
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.