PDF2TIFF Converter is designed to convert color PDFs in the highest possible quality to monochrome TIFF Gr.4 documents. Color pictures and graphics should remain readable and printable with the highest possible quality in the SW.
- Service under MS–Windows (32 and 64bit OS) with Folder / Subfolder monitoring on PDF documents.
- Appearing PDF documents are scanned and stored as TIFF Group 4 SW–pages in Outfolder.
- Parallel processing for high throughput and optimum use of resources.
- Configuration of output resolution and aspect ratio (standard 300dpi / A4) for the generated TIFF files, automatic detection of the page orientation.
- Delete or archive the PDFs after successful processing.
- Service configuration – local system account or own User.
- Logging processing.
Product homepage: www.pdftools.at