PDFCompressor-CL is a command line application based on our PDFCompressor component and serves to optimize and compress PDFs. Depending on the settings and content, PDF files can therefore be reduced many times over.
- Command line application.
- Compress PDF files many times depending on the initial situation and settings.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high processing throughput.
- Processes – PDF single files, lists of text files, folders, and entire folder structures.
- Configuration via user interface.
- Compression profiles (as XML) for managing the configuration settings (New, Copy, Rename, Delete, Import, Export (Single, All).
- Removed – unused pages, unused names, invalid bookmarks, invalid links, etc.
- ZIP compression of all PDF resources.
- Optimizing the color depth of images.
- Image Compression Change – Color, Grayscale, Black & White – LZW, RLE, JPEG, ZIP, JPEG-2000, TIFF Gr.4, JBIG-2.
- Reduce images – Convert images to new target resolution separately for color, grayscale, black & white configurable.
- Many setting options for JPEG, JPEG-2000, JBIG-2 compression.
- Lossless and lossy compression on JPEG-2000 and JBIG-2 configurable.
Product homepage: www.smallestPDF.com
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.