Image processing is used to improve and optimize the quality of scanned documents (PDF, TIFF, JPEG) or to improve the image quality for machine readability in preparation for a subsequent OCR recognition. This allows blank pages and black borders , Holes, lines and impurities are removed. The FM version is installed as a Windows service and can monitor one or more input folders.
- MS Windows service.
- Multiple jobs can be created to monitor multiple input folders.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures a high processing throughput.
- Configuration of the processing steps via profiles (new, copy, edit, delete, export, import).
- Only the start folder or the entire subfolder structure can be processed.
- Folder contents can be deleted after processing or the folder structure can be retained.
- The folder structure from the input folder can also be transferred to the target folder.
- File processing via filter – name, extension, created from / to, changed from / to.
- Sorted processing by name / date as well as ascending / descending possible.
- Generation of a new file name via variable (date, time, counter, original name / extension).
- Delete the original file (move), copy or create an archive copy.
- Folder monitoring and processing start via file system events – immediately, or with an adjustable delay (0-999sec.), or over time interval (in min.).
- Start of processing at a set date / time with optional daily / weekly repetition.
- Adjustable number of retry attempts / time interval if a file should be blocked.
- Logging (all events, only the error events).
Product homepage: www.pdfimageprocessing.de/en
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.