PDPDFPrint-CL_ Installation on workstation
Is a command-line printing application to print PDF documents directly on physical printers – locally or remotely. PDFPrint-CL also supports printing through the PDF2Printer printer service
- Command-line application, several times in parallel callable.
- Prints PDF’s directly on locally connected or network printers.
- Supports the PDF2Printer printer service.
- All settings can be managed via profiles (XML files) – Profile: New, Copy, Change Name, Delete, Export, Import.
- Print based on the PDF elements – for a quick and resource-saving output or as an image file rendered from the PDF.
- Selection of available printers by name or using the default printer.
- Adjustable max. resolution and max. memory for the rendered image file.
- Adjustable timing for printing.
- Specification of the number of copies.
- Print Mode: Fit to Page, Original, Reduce.
- Scale printing output – in % – when output as an image file.
- Orientation – portrait format, horizontal format or automatic – when output as an image file.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.