HTML2PDF-CS (HTML to PDF) Converter Service – Windows service with REST / SOAP web service – converts HTML and web links to PDF and PDF/A
- Several HTML and URL / TXT web link files can be converted to PDF and combined into a PDF or PDF / A complete file.
- Processes ZIP, CHTML, CHTM containers as well as web links via URL and TXT files.
- A single TXT file can also contain multiple web links.
- CHTML, CHTM – are ZIP files that combine all necessary files (HTML, external images, PDF) in a single container file. A ZIP can also contain URLs or TXT files with web links.
- The sorting is based on the name of the input files (HTML. PDF, TXT, URL).
- Insert PDF bookmarks based on the structure of the ZIP with HTML, URL, TXT files.
- MS Windows service
- Multithreading / parallel conversion
- Logging – errors / all processing,
- Configuration of the conversion parameters (page size, margins …) via profiles (new, copy, edit, delete, export, import)
- Communication via HTTP / HTTPS – web service interface via REST or SOAP
- Web service interface compatible with FileConverterPro
- .NET C # sample and client test application for REST and SOAP incl. VisualStudio projects included in the source code.
- Free add-on clients for hot folders (CS-FM), drop (Drop-CS), and command line (CS-CL) processing available.
File output also as PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b
This enables the PDF files generated by the OCR process to be optimized and compressed to a minimum.
Product homepage: www.HTMLtoPDFA.com
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.