Based on the PDFCompressor component, PDFCompressor-FM is now available as a Windows service with folder monitoring. Inbox folders are monitored and all newly added PDFs are processed and the optimized result is stored in the assigned outbox folder.
- MS-Windows service.
- Several jobs can be created to monitor multiple inbox folders.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high processing throughput.
- Conversion profiles (as XML) to manage the configuration settings (New, Copy, Rename, Delete, Import, Export (Single, All).
- Compresses existing PDF files many times depending on the initial situation and settings.
- Removed – unused pages, unused names, invalid bookmarks, invalid links, etc.
- ZIP compression of all PDF resources.
- Optimizing the colour depth of images.
- Image Compression Change – Colour, Greyscale, Black & White – LZW, RLE, JPEG, ZIP, JPEG-2000, TIFF Gr.4, JBIG-2.
- Reduce images – Convert images to new target resolution separately for colour, greyscale, black & white configurable.
- Many setting options for JPEG, JPEG-2000, JBIG-2 compression.
- Lossless and lossy compression on JPEG-2000 and JBIG-2 configurable.
- Only the start folder or the whole subfolder structure can be processed.
- Folder contents can be deleted after processing or the folder structure can be preserved.
- Folder structure from the inbox folder can also be copied to the destination folder.
- File processing via Filter – Name, Extension, Created by / until, Modified from / to.
- Sorted processing by name / date and ascending / descending possible.
- Creation of a new file name via variable (date, time, counter, origin name / extension).
- Delete the original file (move), copy or create an archive copy.
- Folder monitoring and processing start via file system events – immediately, or with an adjustable delay (0-999sec.), or via time interval (in min.)
- Start processing at a set date / time with optional daily / weekly repetition.
- Adjustable number of retry attempts / time interval if a file should be blocked.
- Logging (All events, only the error events).
Product homepage: www.smallestPDF.com
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.