PDF2TIFF Converter is designed to convert color PDFs in the highest possible quality to monochrome TIFF Gr.4 documents. Color pictures and graphics should remain readable and printable with the highest possible quality in the SW.
- Service under MS–Windows (32 and 64bit OS) with Folder / Subfolder monitoring on PDF documents
- Appearing PDF documents are scanned and stored as TIFF Group 4 SW–pages in Outfolder.
- Parallel processing for high throughput and optimum use of resources.
- Configuration of output resolution and aspect ratio (standard 300dpi / A4) for the generated TIFF files, automatic detection of the page orientation.
- Delete or archive the PDFs after successful processing.
- Service configuration – local system account or own User
- Logging processing
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.