PDF2PDFA-FolderMonitoring (PDF to PDFA) is installed as an MS-Windows service, can monitor multiple folders based on our PDF/A converter component and is used to automatically convert PDFs to the PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b or ZUGFeRD format. For ZUGFeRD output the XML file must be present.
- Conversion to PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b.
- Conversion also to PDF/A-1a, 2a, 3a.
- ZUGFeRD – level (BASIC, COMFORT, EXTENDED) configurable.
- MS-Windows service
- Multiple jobs can be created to monitor multiple inbox folders.
- Multithreading / Parallel Processing
- Logging of all events, as well as the cause if a direct PDF / A conversion is not possible.
- PDF/A Image conversion – if direct PDF/A conversion is not possible.
- Allocation of PDF / A converter parameters via profiles
- Embed external files as PDF attachments (PDF/A-3b and ZUGFeRD).
- Processing ZIP Containers – multiple PDF files at once to include attachments and ZUGFeRD XML – see also >>>
- Only the start folder or the whole subfolder structure can be processed.
- Folder contents can be deleted after processing or the folder structure can be preserved.
- Folder structure from the inbox folder can also be copied to the destination folder.
- File processing via Filter – Name, Extension, Created from / to, Modified from / to.
- Sorted processing by name / date and ascending / descending possible.
- Creation of a new file name via variable (date, time, counter, origin name / extension)
- Delete the original file (move), copy or create an archive copy
- Folder Monitoring and Processing Start via File System Events – Immediately, or with an adjustable delay (0-999sec.), or via Time Interval (in min.)
- Start processing at a set date / time with optional daily / weekly repetition.
- Adjustable number of retry attempts / time interval if a file should be blocked.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.