PDF2PDFA-FolderMonitoring (PDF to PDF/A) is installed as an MS-Windows service, can monitor multiple folders based on our PDF/A converter component and is used to automatically convert PDFs to the PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b or ZUGFeRD and XRechnung format. For ZUGFeRD output the XML file must be present.
- Conversion to PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b.
- Conversion also to PDF/A-1a, 2a, 3a.
- ZUGFeRD – level (BASIC, COMFORT, EXTENDED) configurable.
- MS-Windows service
- Multiple jobs can be created to monitor multiple inbox folders.
- Multithreading / Parallel Processing
- Logging of all events, as well as the cause if a direct PDF / A conversion is not possible.
- PDF/A Image conversion – if direct PDF/A conversion is not possible.
- Allocation of PDF / A converter parameters via profiles
- Embed external files as PDF attachments (PDF/A-3b and ZUGFeRD).
- Processing ZIP Containers – multiple PDF files at once to include attachments and ZUGFeRD XML – see also >>>
- Only the start folder or the whole subfolder structure can be processed.
- Folder contents can be deleted after processing or the folder structure can be preserved.
- Folder structure from the inbox folder can also be copied to the destination folder.
- File processing via Filter – Name, Extension, Created from / to, Modified from / to.
- Sorted processing by name / date and ascending / descending possible.
- Creation of a new file name via variable (date, time, counter, origin name / extension)
- Delete the original file (move), copy or create an archive copy
- Folder Monitoring and Processing Start via File System Events – Immediately, or with an adjustable delay (0-999sec.), or via Time Interval (in min.)
- Start processing at a set date / time with optional daily / weekly repetition.
- Adjustable number of retry attempts / time interval if a file should be blocked.
Product homepage: www.pdfa.at
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.