The PDFPrint plugin can print the through eDocPrintPro generated PDF file on one or more physical printers and automatically execute a downstream PDF printing.
The PDFPrint function is similar as implemented in our software iPaper www.ipaper.at.
PDFPrint Plugin function:
- eDocPrintPro printer driver plugin to print PDF´s automatically.
- Prints PDF´s directly to local or network printers.
Supports the PDF2Printer print server.
- All settings can be managed via profiles (XML files) – Profile: New, Copy, Change Name, Delete, Export, Import.
- Option – Offer profile for selection before printing.
- Printing based on PDF elements – for fast and resource-saving output or as an image file rendered from the PDF.
- Select the available printers by name or use the default printer.
- Adjustable max. resolution and max. memory for the rendered image file.
- Adjustable timeout for print output.
- Specification of the number of copies.
- Print mode: Fit to page, Original, Reduce.
- Scale printout – in % – for output as image file.
- Orientation – Portrait, Landscape or Automatic – when output as image file.
Product homepage: http://www.pdfprinter.at/en/
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.
|Alternative: iPaper PDF Printer
iPaper provide a variety of additional features beyond the functionality of individual plugins and combines a multitude of plugins (overlay, merge, mail, sign, …) in a single easy-to-use application.