MS-Windows service to automatically print PDF’s
Printer Server (max one folder can be monitored)
PDF2Printer is an application installed as a MS-Windows service to automatically output PDFs from one monitored folder to different printers. PCF print control file – Triggers the start of the printout. PCF file contains separated with tab: path of the PDF to be printed, name of the printer, paper tray (ID of the tray and name of the tray separated by “:”), number of copies.
- PDF printing service for 32 and 64bit Windows operating systems
- Folder Monitoring automates printing of all contained and newly added PDF’s in a folder
- Configuration for input / archive and Error Folder
- After the printing process – shifting the PDF’s in the archive / error folder and delete the file.
- Selection – default printer from the list of available printers if no PCF printer control file is specified.
- Service – Start / Stop
- View log file
- Configuration – Windows Service account – as a system or user account.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.