PDFScanEdit provides, easy to use, page-oriented functions for comprehensive processing of PDF and image documents. A tool should not be missing on a workplace because it provides the most important and most frequently used functions for editing PDF scanned documents.
- Processes PDF and image files. Black & white, grayscale, color, – it is not necessary to pay attention to differences in file format and color – all functions are implemented across.
- Page Preview – Zoom, scroll, page selection, rotating – and thumbnails of all pages
- Integrated scan function to capture documents via a locally attached TWAIN scanner. Scan settings can be selected directly via presettable scan profiles.
- Process documents from input folders – display a list of documents as for MFPs, network scanner with Scan to Folder function. Process documents via the printer driver, and via e-mail received documents.
- Quick change of documents name – with automatic selection of the next file in the list after completing the change.
- Area OCR via the integrated OCR engine to generate file names from the document content.
- Using OCR profiles – areas, fields are positioned on the page or in the document and can be saved as OCR profiles and reloaded. The OCR recognized text areas create the file name of the document.
- Deleting sections on a page / cut to size on area
- Page-oriented document processing – pages turn left, right, delete pages. Sites drag and drop into the thumbnail view.
- Total document split – at the marked page, by x pages or barcode.
- Individual documents merge – set order, automatic deletion of individual files.
- Export – into an output folder, send as e-mail attachment, or save it to the DMS / EMC / archive profiling with metadata – in the original format, as PDFImage or as a searchable PDF OCR
- During export – generating searchable PDF OCR documents on locally integrated IOCR engine or via the via Web services integrated AutoOCR Server with OCR
- Smart OCR processing – only image pages are processed OCR – normal PDF pages are unchanged.
Productpage: www.pdftools.atMaintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.