PDFSplit plug-in allows to search the created PDF file for keywords and split the document at this points automatically.
The information contained is used to save the generated individual documents in a specific path under a specific name.
This makes it possible, for example, to automatically split invoices, reminders, and orders into individual PDF documents via a PDF printout and to process these individual files automatically.
The control information, necessary for the post-processing, can be extracted from the content of the PDF file. The embedded information can be visible or invisible in the document. “Visible” e.g. with a printed order- or invoice-number or email address. “Invisible” means e.g. using white font on white paper or a very small font. So the information will be in the file and can be extracted, but is not readable in the document.
PDFSplit plug-in features:
- Definition of keywords for start / end and path / file names.
- Split either using a given list of page numbers or all “n” pages.
- Search for path and filename in the individual pages of the complete document.
- If there is no information found the “save as” dialogue pops up.
- At every page containing the information the document is splitted in single parts.
- The splitted documents are saved via the extracted information.
Product homepage: http://www.pdfprinter.at/en/
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.