As eDocPrintPro plugin installed, these functions can be performed after the PDF printing. These functions can be performed also on existing PDFs using the eDocPrintPro DropZone drag and drop or via hot folders.
The following functions after the PDF creation are available::
- Completing the PDF info fields
- Document representation – Open Mode
- PDF Password Set (Open, System)
- PDF Function restrictions
- number pages
- Stationery function – PDF overlay/ underlay
- numbered bookmarks
- create and insert cover sheet with stationery
- create table of contents from the bookmarks, incl. Editor and stationery
- Define and apply Watermark & Stamp
The independent and freely available PDFExport Settings Editor makes it possible to create and edit such GFIX configuration files independently.
Product homepage: http://www.pdfprinter.at/en/
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.