As eDocPrintPro plugin installed, these functions can be performed after the PDF printing. These functions can be performed also on existing PDFs using the eDocPrintPro DropZone drag and drop or via hot folders.
The following functions after the PDF creation are available:
- Completing the PDF info fields
- Document representation – Open Mode
- PDF Password Set (Open, System)
- PDF Function restrictions
- number pages
- Stationery function – PDF overlay/ underlay
- numbered bookmarks
- create and insert cover sheet with stationery
- create table of contents from the bookmarks, incl. Editor and stationery
- Define and apply Watermark & Stamp
The settings can be exchanged both between different applications ( FileConverterPro, EMail Archiver, PDFExport Settings Editor, …) and between different workstations.
The independent and freely available PDFExport Settings Editor makes it possible to create and edit such GFIX configuration files independently.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.