The PDF2PDFA-CS Converter Service installed as MS-Windows service converts existing PDF files via the REST or SOAP web service interface into the PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b and ZUGFeRD and XRechnung format standardized for long-term archiving. For ZUGFeRD output the XML file must be present.
- Conversion to PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b.
- Conversion also to PDF/A-1a, 2a, 3a.
- ZUGFeRD – level (BASIC, COMFORT, EXTENDED) configurable.
- MS-Windows Service.
- Multithreading / Parallel Processing.
- Logging of all events. As well as the cause, if a direct PDF/A conversion is not possible.
- PDF/A Image conversion – if direct PDF/A conversion is not possible.
- Assignment of PDF/A converter parameters via processing profiles.
- Embed external files as PDF attachments (PDF/A-3b and ZUGFeRD) via ZIP input file.
- Processes ZIP container to be able to transfer attachments to be embedded as well as ZUGFeRD XML.
- Communication via HTTP / HTTPS – Web service interface via REST or SOAP.
- Web service interface compatible with FileConverterPro.
- .NET C # Sample and test clients for REST and SOAP incl. VisualStudio projects included in the source code.
- Client applications for hotfolder and command line processing as well as free add-ons for the PDF2PDFA-CS server available.
Product homepage: www.pdfa.at
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.