The PDF2PDFA-CS Converter Service installed as MS-Windows service converts existing PDF files via the REST or SOAP web service interface into the PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b and ZUGFeRD and XRechnung format standardized for long-term archiving. For ZUGFeRD output the XML file must be present.
- Conversion to PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b.
- Conversion also to PDF/A-1a, 2a, 3a.
- ZUGFeRD – level (BASIC, COMFORT, EXTENDED) configurable.
- MS-Windows Service
- Multithreading / Parallel Processing
- Logging of all events. As well as the cause, if a direct PDF/A conversion is not possible.
- PDF/A Image conversion – if direct PDF/A conversion is not possible.
- Assignment of PDF/A converter parameters via processing profiles
- Embed external files as PDF attachments (PDF/A-3b and ZUGFeRD) via ZIP input file.
- Processes ZIP container to be able to transfer attachments to be embedded as well as ZUGFeRD XML
- Communication via HTTP / HTTPS – Web service interface via REST or SOAP
- Web service interface compatible with FileConverterPro
- .NET C # Sample and test clients for REST and SOAP incl. VisualStudio projects included in the source code.
- Client applications for hotfolder and command line processing as well as free add-ons for the PDF2PDFA-CS server available.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.