AddOn for FileConverterPro:
Based on PDFMerge we brought out a PDFMerge Client for the FileConverterPro (FCpro) Server. It makes it possible to produce document conversions and compilations as PDF or PDF/A from any workplace. The PDF-conversion and processing of the documents is done via a FileConverterPro Server-service reachable in the local network or via the internet, which is addressed with SOAP / REST through HTTP(S). With that resources can be used collectively more efficient: the local computers get relieved, applications installed centrally (MS-Office, DWG/DXF converter) get installed centrally and used together and don’t have to be installed on the local workplaces.
Differences to a local installation of PDFMerge:
- The PDF or PDF/A conversion doesn’t take place locally but via HTTP(S) communication through a central FCpro service.
- No local installation of MS-Office, DWG/DXF converter needed – because the central FCpro service is used.
- No configuration of own local conversion profiles needed – selection of centrally predefined FCpro profiles.
- Document preview only possible for image and PDF documents.
- More compact setup – 65MB to 240-500MB – because the PDF converter and the OCR engine aren’t installed locally.
- Simplified usage because less configuration possibilities are available.
- Cost-effective option to produce PMT / PMTX files on any workplace to process them via a FCpro Server or PDFMerge.
Produkt homepage: www.FileConverterPro.at
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.