PDF Textinformationen als XML exportieren
Export PDF Textinformation as XML
With the new eDocPrintPro XML Plugin we are able to export alle textinformation from the PDF document as a structured XML file.
The XML file containes the following information:
- Name and path of the PDF file
- Unit of position- and size information (mm / inch / dot)
- page number / page size
- Description Box for the Textstring – Startposition / height / width in mm/inch/dot
Based on this structured information more process steps and/or analysis can be done or started.
The XML Information can be used for (examples):
- read E-Mail Adresses or Fax-numbers,
- get the information which kind of document this is,
- use the Info of selected areas as Metadata for archiving,
- find out on which pages a multipage document has to be splitted to single documents.
Maintenance agreement containing updates, patches and support, and is optional but highly recommended!