PDFSign CL: Installation on workstation – allows PDF, PDF / A or ZUGFeRD documents to be signed and / or timestamped. PDFSign CL is based on our PDFSign – .NET signature component and provides its functionality in the form of a command line application.
PDFSign CL features:
- Command line application based on the PDFSign – .NET signature component
- PDF, PDF / A and ZUGFeRD PDFs can be provided with an electronic signature and / or an electronic time stamp.
- PDF / A, ZUGFeRD compatibility is retained.
- Processes – single files, lists of text files, folders, and entire folder structures.
- Configuration and selection of signature settings via PDFSign profile Logging the processing.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.