SplitBarcode is used to recognize 1D / 2D barcodes in PDF documents or to split them into individual documents. The barcode information read out can be used via variables for naming and filing the newly created files. Metadata about the recognized barcodes can be generated individually for each PDF or as an XML, XLSX, CSV overall file.
Supported 1D / 2D Barcode Types: Australian Post, Aztec, Codabar, Code11, Code128, Code16K, Code39, Code93, DataMatrix, DotCode, DutchKIX, EAN13, EAN13Plus2, EAN13Plus5, EAN8, EAN8Plus2, EAN8Plus5, HanXinCode, IATA2of5, IntelligentMail, Interleaved2of5, MailMark4StateC, MailMark4StateL, Matrix2of5, MatrixCode, MicroPDF417, MicroQR, MSI, PatchCode, PDF417, PDF417Compact, Pharmacode, Planet, Plus2, Plus5, Postnet, QR, RoyalMail, RSS14, RSS14Stacked, RSSExpanded, RSSExpandedStacked, RSSLimited, Standard2of5, Telepen, UPCA, UPCAPlus2, UPCAPlus5, UPCE, UPCEPlus2, UPCEPlus5.
- MS Windows service with folder monitoring.
- Recognition and reading of 1D / 2D barcodes (51 barcode types).
- Split batches of documents into separate files.
- Delete blank pages.
- Generate XML, CSV, XLSX metadata files.
- Configuration is done through the SplitBarcode Editor to create templates (different settings and configurations), with multiple layouts linked to the template (different positions of the fields).
Product homepage: www.splitbarcode.com
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.