Installation on workstation: PDFCompressor-CL is a command line application based on our PDFCompressor component and serves to optimize and compress PDFs. Depending on the settings and content, PDF files can therefore be reduced many times over.
- Command line application.
- Compress PDF files many times depending on the initial situation and settings.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high processing throughput
- Processes – PDF single files, lists of text files, folders, and entire folder structures.
- Configuration via user interface.
- Compression profiles (as XML) for managing the configuration settings (New, Copy, Rename, Delete, Import, Export (Single, All)
- Removed – unused pages, unused names, invalid bookmarks, invalid links, etc.
- ZIP compression of all PDF resources.
- Optimizing the color depth of images.
- Image Compression Change – Color, Grayscale, Black & White – LZW, RLE, JPEG, ZIP, JPEG-2000, TIFF Gr.4, JBIG-2.
- Reduce images – Convert images to new target resolution separately for color, grayscale, black & white configurable.
- Many setting options for JPEG, JPEG-2000, JBIG-2 compression
- Lossless and lossy compression on JPEG-2000 and JBIG-2 configurable
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.