Installation on workstation: The PDF to DOCX (PDF2DOCX) component makes it possible to convert existing PDFs back into an editable MS Office format. Not only will the text be read out, but also the layout and formatting will be taken from the PDF. This PDF can quite simply serve as a basis for new documents or for changes to existing documents. Cut & Paste without manually removing and redesigning the text, images and layout from the PDF.
PDF2DOCX-CL is a command line application based on our PDF2DOCX converter component and serves to convert PDF’s to DOCX, RTF, HTML, XML, TXT and XLS.
- Convert PDF to editable MS Office documents.
- Generated – MS-Word – DOCX, RTF, HTML, XML, TXT and MS-Excel – XLS files.
- Command line application.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high conversion throughput
- Processes – PDF single files, lists of text files, folders, and entire folder structures.
- Configuration via user interface.
- Assignment of converter parameters via profiles (XML files) – Profile: New, Copy, Change Name, Delete, Export, Import.
Produkthomepage: Info in Blog >>> https://www.pdfblog.at/category/pdf2docx/
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.