HTML2PDF-CS (HTML to PDF) Converter Service – Windows service with REST / SOAP web service – converts HTML and web links to PDF and PDF/A
- Several HTML and URL / TXT web link files can be converted to PDF and combined into a PDF or PDF / A complete file.
- Processes ZIP, CHTML, CHTM containers as well as web links via URL and TXT files.
- A single TXT file can also contain multiple web links.
- CHTML, CHTM – are ZIP files that combine all necessary files (HTML, external images, PDF) in a single container file. A ZIP can also contain URLs or TXT files with web links.
- The sorting is based on the name of the input files (HTML. PDF, TXT, URL).
- Insert PDF bookmarks based on the structure of the ZIP with HTML, URL, TXT files.
- MS Windows service
- Multithreading / parallel conversion
- Logging – errors / all processing,
- Configuration of the conversion parameters (page size, margins …) via profiles (new, copy, edit, delete, export, import)
- Communication via HTTP / HTTPS – web service interface via REST or SOAP
- Web service interface compatible with FileConverterPro
- .NET C # sample and client test application for REST and SOAP incl. VisualStudio projects included in the source code.
- Free add-on clients for hot folders (CS-FM), drop (Drop-CS), and command line (CS-CL) processing available.
File output also as PDF/A-1b, 2b, 3b
This enables the PDF files generated by the OCR process to be optimized and compressed to a minimum.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.