The PDFSign FM is installed as a service on an MS Windows computer and is able to monitor one or more input folders via configured jobs. The incoming PDFs in the folders are recognized and processed either immediately or at a specific time and stored in the associated output folder.
PDFSign FM features:
- MS-Windows service to sign or timestamp PDF, PDF / A and ZUGFeRD.
- PDF / A and ZUGFeRD conformity is maintained.
- Selection of signature parameters via stored PDFSign signature profiles.
- One or more input folders can be monitored by job definition.
Processing the files via filter – name, created (date, time), changed (date, time)
- Sorted processing (name or time).
- Processing all PDF’s from a folder / subfolder structure – Options: Create the folder structure in the target folder, delete the folder structure after processing.
- Definition of the file name in the target directory via text and variables (date, time, counter, original name).
- Start processing via file events (immediately) as well as over time interval (min) or date / time (once, daily, weekly).
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.