DropSignProtect also enables multiple PDF documents to be signed, protected, and encrypted directly using drag & drop or a monitored folder. DropSignProtect is an executable MS-Windows application that can be started automatically. DropSignProtect is based on the functions of our PDFSign Component.
- Executable MS Windows application with autostart function.
- Signing and protecting single or multiple PDFs
- Visible / invisible signature with configuration of the appearance, function to create your own certificates.
- Existing PDF / A conformity can be taken into account and maintained.
- Start processing by drag & drop by dragging the PDFs onto a drop zone and / or
- Sign and protect the PDF by monitoring a folder / folder structure.
- Signature profile: New, copy, rename, delete, import, export – allow the settings to be changed quickly and easily.
- Profile query before starting processing in order to select different configurations interactively or to be able to change them.
Product homepage: www.signpdf.de
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.