DropSignProtect also enables multiple PDF documents to be signed, protected, and encrypted directly using drag & drop or a monitored folder. DropSignProtect is an executable MS-Windows application that can be started automatically. DropSignProtect is based on the functions of our PDFSign – Component.
- Executable MS Windows application with autostart function.
- Signing and protecting single or multiple PDFs , visible / invisible signature with configuration of the appearance, function to create your own certificates.
- Existing PDF / A conformity can be taken into account and maintained.
- Start processing by drag & drop by dragging the PDFs onto a drop zone and / or
- Sign and protect the PDF by monitoring a folder / folder structure.
- Signature profile: New, copy, rename, delete, import, export – allow the settings to be changed quickly and easily.
- Profile query before starting processing in order to select different configurations interactively or to be able to change them.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.