PDFPrint Service-CS It is installed as a MS-Windows service, offers a REST / SOAP Web-Service interface and makes it possible to print PDF files via HTTP / HTTPS communication on another computer.
Features PDFPrint Service-CS:
- MS-Windows service
- REST and SOAP – Web-Service interface, compatible with all our other web service applications, such as: FileConverterPro (FCpro) or AutoOCR.
- Multithreading / parallele processing ensures high processing throughput
- Enables PDF’s to print remotely via HTTP/HTTPS on another computer.
- Selection of the printer and the print parameters via profiles stored on the server.
- Supports the PDF2Printer print server.
- All settings are managed via profiles (XML files) on the server – Profile: New, Copy, Change Name, Delete, Export, Import.
- Print based on the PDF elements – for fast and resource-saving output or as an image file rendered from the PDF.
- Selection of available printers by name or using the default printer.
- Adjustable max. resolution and max. memory for the rendered image file.
- Adjustable timing for printing.
- Specification of the numer of copies.
- Print Mode: Fit to Page, Original, Reduce.
- Scale print output – in % – when output as an image file.
- Orientation – Portrait, Landscape or Automatic – when output as an image file.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.