Print PDFs either directly or through the PDF2Printer print server to locally attached or networked printers.
PDFPrint-FM is a Windows service with folder monitoring. Inbox folders are monitored and all newly added PDF’s are either printed directly or via the PDF2Printer print server to locally connected or network printers.
- MS-Windows Service
- Several jobs can be created to monitor multiple inbox folders.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high processing throughput.
- Prints PDF’s directly to locally connected or network printers.
- Supports the PDF2Printer printer server.
- All settings can be managed via profiles (XML files) – Profile: New, Copy, Change Name, Delete, Export, Import.
- Print based on PDF elements – for fast and resource-saving output or an image file rendered from the PDF.
- Selection of available printers by name or using the default printer.
- Adjustable max. resolution and max. memory for the rendered image file.
- Adjustable timing for printing.
- Specification of the number of copies.
- Print Mode: Fit to Page, Original, Reduce.
- Scale print output – in % – when output as image file.
- Orientation – Portrait, Landscape or Automatic – when output as an image file.
Product homepage: www.pdf-print.de
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Software maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. With valid maintenance agreement, you will receive by 50% of the list price new versions of the product (change the first digit of the version number). Also new version license free of charge within 6 months of purchase.
Maintenance agreement for the MAY Computer or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance.