Print PDFs either directly or through the PDF2Printer print server to locally attached or networked printers.
PDFPrint-FM is a Windows service with folder monitoring. Inbox folders are monitored and all newly added PDF’s are either printed directly or via the PDF2Printer print server to locally connected or network printers.
- MS-Windows Service
- Several jobs can be created to monitor multiple inbox folders.
- Multithreading / parallel processing ensures high processing throughput
- Prints PDF’s directly to locally connected or network printers.
- Supports the PDF2Printer printer server.
- All settings can be managed via profiles (XML files) – Profile: New, Copy, Change Name, Delete, Export, Import.
- Print based on PDF elements – for fast and resource-saving output or an image file rendered from the PDF.
- Selection of available printers by name or using the default printer.
- Adjustable max. resolution and max. memory for the rendered image file.
- Adjustable timing for printing.
- Specification of the number of copies.
- Print Mode: Fit to Page, Original, Reduce.
- Scale print output – in % – when output as image file.
- Orientation – Portrait, Landscape or Automatic – when output as an image file.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.