The PDFPrint plugin can print the through eDocPrintPro generated PDF file on one or more physical printers and automatically execute a downstream PDF printing.
The PDFPrint function is similar as implemented in our software iPaper www.ipaper.at.
PDFPrint Plugin function:
- eDocPrintPro printer driver plugin to print PDF´s automatically.
- Prints PDF´s directly to local or network printers.
Supports the PDF2Printer print server.
- All settings can be managed via profiles (XML files) – Profile: New, Copy, Change Name, Delete, Export, Import.
- Option – Offer profile for selection before printing.
- Printing based on PDF elements – for fast and resource-saving output or as an image file rendered from the PDF.
- Select the available printers by name or use the default printer.
- Adjustable max. resolution and max. memory for the rendered image file.
- Adjustable timeout for print output.
- Specification of the number of copies.
- Print mode: Fit to page, Original, Reduce.
- Scale printout – in % – for output as image file.
- Orientation – Portrait, Landscape or Automatic – when output as image file.
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.
|Alternative: iPaper PDF Printer|
iPaper offers a multitude of additional functions beyond the functionality of individual plugins and combines a multitude of plugins (overlay, merge, mail, sign, …) in a single easy-to-use application.