Extract and Rename
Extracting information from the PDF – Attachment name, path, subject, e-mail addresses
The eDocPrintPro email plugin can search e-mail addresses and subjects via configurable delimiter in the generated PDF, extract and use them for sending the email The eDocPrintPro “Extren ” plugin now includes the ability to define the name of the generated PDF file, and then use this as an attachment name.
- Definition of variables for destination file name / Notes Name and path – limiter – start / end, looking in – Front page / all pages / Last Page
- Defining the naming rule for the new file / attachment name on the fix given (date, time, workstation; name, user name, origin of name counter) or user-defined variable is extracted the content from the PDF.
- Startup folder if the file is only stored and not sent as an attachment.
- Path configuration variables as for the file name including free defined variables whose content is extracted from the PDF.
- Starting value – counter
- If destination file already exists – Overwrite, counter, attach.
- After processing delete document – Yes / No
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.