Barcodes are increasingly being used for the unique identification of documents. These are then processed automatically. With the plugin barcodes that are contained in the document, automatically are detected during the printing process. So that documents can be automatically split and the individual documents are named.
The barcodes will be detected regardless of the printing application – eg Printing of documents from an ERP system from MS-Word, through the web browser or from Adobe Reader.
Features – Barcode Plugin eDocPrintPro Split:
- Barcode recognition when printing from any application
- recognizes one or more of the 19 selectable 1D bar codes
- automatic parts of the total printed document into individual documents based on barcodes found
- Naming the individual documents through the read barcode value
- eDocPrintPro installable plugin for 32 and 64bit
- Can also be used for existing PDF’s on the eDocPrintPro Additional Software “Drop Zone”
Maintenance agreement is optional but highly recommended!
Maintenance includes updates, patches and product support. Also applies to software products by the manufacturer or X KEY MAY Computer GmbH: New Releases (change the first digit of the version number) you receive under this agreement by 50% of the list price. Licenses for a new release within 6 months of purchase, customers receive free of charge with upright maintenance agreement.
A maintenance agreement for the MAY or XKEY products is valid for 12 months and is payable in advance. The maintenance agreement will not automatically be renewed, but we do remind you of this possibility in time.